Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, Monday....

Hello all and Happy Home Run Derby to you! : )
I guess I've lost TV privileges tonight since the derby is on. The boys in our house love it! It's OK - there's nothing on TV anyway!

Now I have time to hide out and knit, blog, etc! Yeah!!!

First things first. Here is the floral arrangement of the week. Not that exciting but still a nice thing to see when I walk in the reception area.

In addition to the beautiful floral arrangement in our reception area, the Firm has some of the most professional and friendly receptionists! Bobbette is always a ray of sunshine when I come into the office each morning. She has a ready smile and friendly greeting. She always knows my mood by the way I open the door! I miss her when she's not there! Sharon is also a sweet and friendly person. I love talking to her and asking her if it's 5:00 yet! Leticia reminds me of my dear Mother. She is very strong and has a no nonsense approach to life! They are an asset to the Firm!

Now, for the update on my Cat Bordhi Sweet Tomato sock. I worked diligently on my sock yesterday and managed to finish what I needed to do for my "homework." Don't get scared but the picture to the right is the sock on my foot. That's all I needed to do for tomorrow. The picture below is the sock showing the beautiful pattern. It's a bit loose at the toe section but that has a lot to do with my tension. Well, it's a first attempt but as you can see, it fits my foot perfectly! Tomorrow we start the Sweet Tomato heel!



 
 
Well, that's it for now. Off to more computer work and knitting! 
 

 
 

No comments: