Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day Three!

Good evening!
So happy to hear that Woolly Lamb is open tomorrow night for knit night! Thanks Brigitte! Nice way to end this short week!

I am thoroughly enjoying my book; The Perfume Collector. This will be a book I don't want to end. So looking forward to reading another one of her books.

OK, for those who may have thought I'm not scrapping anymore, today's craft is scrapping! I made a beautiful graduation card for my Godson, Steven Rodas. Don't tell him because I haven't sent it yet! (I have to go to the post office as it should be put in another envelope because it's a bit bulky!) I had a nice time making it as well as another one for Joanne's niece. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of hers. Here is Steven's card.

 
 
I also had another idea recently to make some cards for my fellow knitters. We always buy yarn for a specific project. Then when you see that yarn a year or so later (yes, a year or so later!) you wonder what project you were going to make with said yarn. So, I made some cards for them to use for that purpose! They are very cute if I must say so myself. I didn't buy anything - just used what I had in my stash of scrapping stuff. They say, "Now what did I plan to make with this yarn....." You can put the yarn name, pattern name/number, needle size, and any notes you want. Then you keep this card with your yarn and when you pull it out, you know exactly what you had planned to make!  A brilliant idea and everyone loved them!
 
 



Well, that's it for tonight. I'll take a pic of our knit night and post it tomorrow.



No comments: