Monday, July 8, 2013

Day Eight of The Twelve Days of Crafting!

Hello to all my family, friends, and fans!
I'm so happy you're reading my posts and hope you are enjoying them! I'm having a great time doing this!


 
 

Today is Monday so that means a picture of the Flowers of the Week from the Firm. I'm not sure who the florist is but they do make a beautiful arrangement.

Also, Monday means my pick book of the week. I started reading Sylvia Day's book, Entwined with You. I really enjoyed with first two books of this series and couldn't wait for book 3. I accidentally found it at Target on Friday. As I mentioned previously, these books are on the same order of The Fifty Shades of Gray but not as much S&M. I really enjoy this author.

I also picked up a couple Andrew Greeley book but haven't started them yet. I really enjoyed his books and look forward to getting back into his writing.










 
Once again, I started a new craft project last night. What else would I do? I had an idea to use some of Mom's Yo Yo's for different things. These are some of the key chains I was thinking of making for my sisters and nieces from Mom's handiwork. When I was at the quilt and then the fiber shows, I picked up several old buttons to use for these projects. I think they are looking very nice. More projects to come using these Yo Yo's!





 
That's it for tonight.  Back to crafting for me!
 



No comments: