Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day Ten of The Twelve Days of Crafting

Hello All!
Well, I've gone and done it! I started a page on Facebook; Crafts Are My Life. I don't really have a clue about what I'm doing but its fun and challenging! If you haven't done so already, take a look and "Like" it. I'd love to get the attention of hundreds of people! I should be able to connect this blog to that page but not sure how yet! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

I'm a bit nervous tonight about my weigh in at Weight Watchers tomorrow. I need to lose 1 pound to get to my mini goal of a 50 pound weight loss! I hope I lose that one pound so I can celebrate! If not, I'll just forge ahead and try for next week!

OK - now for crafts. Of course, I haven't had too much time tonight to knit my Cat Bordhi sock or much of anything else for that matter. I will knit tomorrow night at Woolly Lamb - it's Thursday knit night!

Tonight I'd like to show you a scarf I made earlier and recently finished. It's a cotton yarn and great for summer. I love the fringes! I just put them on about a month ago in anticipation of a beautiful sweater hand made for me by Gladys Cruz. I'll post that picture tomorrow! It's a beauty! Gladys is a whiz at knitting, crocheting and any other craft you can think of! She's my idol!

Well, that's about it for tonight. I have two more days of The Twelve Days of Crafting. I'll have to think of something else to blog about! Any ideas?

See you tomorrow!


 
 
 



 


No comments: