Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day Seven - Crafts are My Life

Good evening all!
I hope it's not as hot by you as it is by us! A real scorcher today! I saw my friend Renata from Woolly Lamb biking with her husband! I said she's a better man than me! I don't even want to walk outside let alone ride a bike!


Needle Holders
Pin Cushion
          
After a visit with my MIL this afternoon, I came home and started making my pin cushion (left). It's about 3 1/2 inches square and just adorable. It's filled with crushed walnut shells and smells so good! I had a fun time making it. This was very easy to make and I can see making sets with this pin cushion and the adorable needle holders I made previously (right). They're the same size and would make great gifts! More on this.....
 
Not too much else to report. Didn't do any knitting today but thought about it! Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything but relax!
 
Sorry about the format of this issue. Still not sure how to space correctly so it looks like my draft when published. 
 
Until tomorrow.
 
 
 

                                                           


No comments: