Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day Eleven of The Twelve Days of Crafting

Hello all!!
Had a great night at Woolly Lamb tonight. Brigitte suggested a beautiful pattern for my new socks. I'm hoping to get started on it tomorrow night and get some help from her on Saturday. More to come!

I was excited when I got to Woolly Lamb tonight because Gladys finished my Maggie Sweater. I knit the back but Gladys knit the fronts and the arms. She also put the fringes on all over too! That was a lot of work for her. I appreciate her taking care of this whole garment for me. I will wear it and be so happy doing so! It's beautiful! She is so talented! I still have to post a picture of the beautiful sweater she totally made for me. I had the start of it which was turning out too big for me. She helped me frog the parts I made and offered to knit a different sweater for me. It's wonderful to have a custom made sweater for myself.


Here is a picture of me wearing the sweater. It matches perfectly with denim. I do need to learn how to pose better! Not used to getting my picture taken! I usually avoid the camera!






Well, I'm happy to report that I finally reached my personal mini Weight Watchers goal !Yeah! I lost a total of 50.2 pounds! I'm very proud of myself and happy to have finally reached this mini goal! I received a 50 lb charm (it doesn't weigh 50 lbs) for my key chain. I now have 15 more pounds to lose to get to my lifetime membership goal. I CAN DO IT!!!



I wore the outfit below to work today. My blouse was tucked in, my pants fit me much better than any others and I had a belt on. People were telling me I looked so nice. I think they actually noticed I looked different since I was wearing clothes that fit  me properly. I had Gregory take a pic of me to share with you.

This is me 50 pounds lighter! Check out my Facebook page and see a pic of me before!
Well, off to bed with me now to get a good nights sleep. Day Twelve tomorrow!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Look Awesome! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good sis!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looking great Colleen!! :)