Thursday, July 18, 2013

If It's Thursday......

It's knit night!! Had a nice time tonight at Woolly Lamb - lots of laughing and fun with my friends. I worked with Brigitte to get my leg stitches together on my Sweet Tomato sock and am ready to just forge ahead and complete it! I also worked on the second sock to its' mate that I have to finish from another pair of sock I started at least a year ago. I will get both of these socks done by the end of the month! Almost finished with my "work" washcloth too!

Nothing much else to report tonight. Suffering through the terrible heat we're experiencing here in Chicago. Hopefully it will break tomorrow night and we'll have some storms to cool off and break the humidity!


 
Weigh-in today was good. I lost .4 pounds! At least I didn't gain! I'm very happy with my progress and hope to keep going strong! Only 14.6 pounds to go until  I achieve my lifetime goal! I have to keep walking and staying active!

Good night to all and stay tuned for future installments!


No comments: