Friday, March 2, 2012

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!! : )

That's about all I have to say about today!

Also, my back is back (no pun intended) to 100%. I guess it must have been all that wine I drank at Woolly Lamb last night! Ha-ha!! Had a great time last night and Brigitte announced our March project....it's the Chinook scarf I've already started! Yeah! I'm about 1/4 done so I may get it completed by the end of March! I'm going to try my best to finish it quickly so I can catch up and do the January project - the fingerless gloves!

Woke up this morning at 4:00 a.m. (just like Mandy!) and couldn't get back to sleep. I had a dream that I made a mistake at work and was being chastised about it. Do you think I'm stressed at work? I can remember having dreams like that when I first started my last job - 10 years ago!! Oh well, I sat and ready a bit before going to work.

Until the next post - have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Mandy Schröder said...

Celebrate the Life my dear Colleen,if you always get hurts at your back when you drink wine so isnt that not so bad.See its not your Age is the wine.Oh i like that so much!Can i offer some Fingerless Gloves by you,please?It would be so nice to have one,the color can choose you.In the Winter if i must wear gloves i hat it if i have no Feeling with my Fingers.I think you are not stressed at your work,you want make you job always good and corectly and so is this no reason why your job follow you in your dreams(there was now a lot of your,wow)Dont worry i have this sometimes too.i must tell you:In my Shop is a oven and if the small Rolls are ready the oven rings.And must dream that and say in the dream Thomas open the oven.Next day thomas ask me why he should open the oven at my Work.I must so laugh and he too.I am looking forward of the next post.Have a wonderful weekend too.

Juanita Plock said...

I really don't have bad dreams any more, not since I quit work!! That says a whole lot about nursing :^)