Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good Morning and Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, today is my birthday! I don't celebrate too much since David was born. His birthday always came first and was more celebrated. He was and always is my birthday present! Thank you to both him and Joanne for the birthday cards this morning. My DH also gave me a birthday card but I told him no gifts because I had gotten enough things from Woolly Lamb and Amazon.com for myself already! I always like to buy my own gifts because then I get what I want! : )

I woke up to a rendition of Happy Birthday from my dear friend in Germany, Mandy. It amazes me that we can communicate so easily with the help of email, whatsap, and Skyping. You would never imagine that it is possible with the distance and time difference. It is so wonderful to have Mandy and Thomas as my dear friends. I have been so blessed! It was so nice to wake up with a Happy Birthday!

I went to get my free cup of Starbucks but the place downtown didn't accept my coupon! Happy Birthday to me! Oh well, I got the coffee anyway as a treat! I'll try closer to home this weekend.

Otherwise, not an eventful day. I put some chicken and rice in the crock pot this morning so dinner will be done when I get home. I will stop over at my neighbor Linda's house tonight with a gift for her; our birthdays are both today! Isn't that amazing?

Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes and cards. I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Its so nice to know that your Birthday Start right with my happy Birthday to you,so should it be.And its really amazing what we can do with Mail,Skype and Whats up.I Love to so that with you alias and every Day.We are so happy too to have you as our Friend and we will do everything that this is forever.I bought me today a ipad2 so i can never forget when i get it on your birthday.We Hope you have still a nice Eve and send you a Lovely hug