Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dinner With Michael

Had a wonderful dinner cooked by my DB Michael last night! He made pulled pork and we had delicious sandwiches. He even brought rolls, cheese and coleslaw! What a feast! We were all too full to have a dessert.

I was excited to see a brand new red Dodge Challenger parked in front of my house when I came home. I came in to the house and asked Michael if that was my birthday present and he laughed! He bought a brand new car after trading in his old car. What a nice car. I'm sure he'll be picking up the chicks in that car! : )

I finished my latest book Minding Frankie last night. It was a great book and I highly recommend it. Now I am reading the Lucky One.

Tonight is knit night at Woolly Lamb. I am anxious to go there as it signals the end of the week for me. Just Friday left and that's it!

Not a lot to report today but I will be posting the picture of my shawl over the weekend.

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Oh yes so a nice dinner can be so delicious and if you have not the Work to do that so can it not be better.A new car is there to show it everybody and to picking up the Chicks of course too,what a nice Life!Its how i say only for Mens;)Tomorrow is you last workday for this Week and he get you too with left.I wish you a nice Knit Night at Woolly Lamb.