Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Son David!

Happy Birthday Davey Do! I can't believe you were born 27 years ago!!! You have accomplished so much in your short time on this earth. Your Father and I are so proud of you and everything you've done. You are a very intelligent and handsome man. We know you will go far in this world! Have a wonderful day.

Now, to the important birthday; MINE! : ) Not really, after David was born, my birthday (March 14) became just another day. At this point, I don't even want to celebrate another year but I do want to celebrate another year closer to retirement!!! That's the way I look at it now; 10 more years until I can stop working!

Nothing earth shattering to write about today. I went to my knitting class, Beyond The Basics at Woolly Lamb last night and didn't accomplish too much on my wrap. I am taking it slowly so I do it right. I hope to have it completed before the end of March - and I will!! I'll post a picture of it all completed on April Fool's Day! (No foolin')

Happy last day of work for three weeks to my dear friend in Germany. I'm sure she's going to enjoy her time off! I wish her lots of sleep and relaxation!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Happy Birthday David from me too.I hope he will stay the good men how he now is and i am sure he is proud too to have so nice parents like you and Tom.Yes tomorrow(i never dont know how i write this word correctly!!!) is YOUR DAY and i hope you enjoy it.I am sure you can expect a lot of gifts and surprices.And you are one Year closer to retirement,thats sure!I wish i could stay with you and celebrate with you.I will eat a bic Cake for you and will thinking of you all the Day.Please do me the Favor and look tomorrow when you get up on you iphone at the whatsupmassenger.Thank you!Yes now i have 16 Days Vacation and can not still believe it.ENJOY YOUR DAY tomorrow!And all the Best for You my dear Colleen