Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good Tuesday Morning!

Today is my Aunt Elaine's birthday! Happy Birthday Aunt Elaine! She is my Mother's youngest sister. My cousin Janice, her favorite daughter (ha-ha), will be either taking her out to lunch or dinner today. She will also be giving her the red hat I made for her. I can't wait to find out if she likes it or not. I always hate to make things for people that they request because what if they don't like it? Oh well, she didn't pay anything for it and you know what they say, you get what you pay for! : )

Had a great time at Woolly Lamb last night. I actually have a great deal of my Maggie wrap completed. It really is relatively easy, but time intensive. We all know I hate stuff like that! Liz's wrap is so beautiful - I hope mine turns out that good too! I forgot to get a picture of hers to post - next time. We had a great time at the class last night; lots of chatting and laughing. I love going to Woolly Lamb!

Not too much else to report. I am in the throes of the dreaded monthly report at work so I am in seclusion in
a room with no windows. At least I have a radio for company!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy this beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures. Can we have gotten away with such a mild winter? I hesitate to celebrate but it is almost the middle of March! I just hope our Spring and Summer are great too!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Yesterday at the same Time i was on your Blog i couldnt read this.I thought you haven not write something so i dont comment a bit.But now i see you have write something.Why i couldnt read this Yesterday?The Technology is sometimes hard to understand and crazy!But this should no be our Problem.I am so sure my dear Friend Colleen that your Aunt will love the red Hat what you made for her.And if not so is this her Problem,you give your Best for her and thats important.I know you love to go to Woolly Lamb and i hope so much you can go there still for a long long Time to have a lot of Fun and Joy.Do you already know which delicious Coffee from Starbucks you will drink from you Free Card what you get to your Birthday?I wish something like that here in Germany.I can not wait untill Summer to have warm Temperatures with cold Coffee from Starbucks and many strawberry Ice Cream and not more many time to come to Chicago and to you!!