Thursday, March 22, 2012

Open Knit Night Tonight!!

The best thing about today is it's Open Knit Night at Woolly Lamb! I actually remembered to bring (it's in my car as I type) the pattern I was telling Brigitte about. It's a scarf that calls for one skein of Berroco Flicker - you know, that beautiful sparkly soft yarn! I hope everyone likes it and decides to make it. I also started my sherbet orange summer cowl in a honeycomb pattern. It's a very nice yarn to work with (just can't remember the name of it) and I hope everyone likes that pattern too. I also have the salad bowl I promised to bring for Jane (aka Martha Stewart) in my car. I'm so proud that I remembered everything!

Now, the only hitch is that my DH has to take the DD to the vet tonight to check her eye. There seems to be a growth under her eyelid and it's begun to ooze. So, if my DS (dear son) can't go with him, I volunteered to go. Oh well, let's hope the DS can go! Otherwise, I won't make it there to knit. Oh well!!!

Hope everyone has a great day today. I'm off to work again.

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I hope the eye from sable is ok very soon.I think the pattern will like everyone and all want make it.And i hope you have today a nice time at open knit Night at woolly lamb.I was today with my Mom in the Hospital again and my Dad is feeling better after his Operation.I am so glad about that, he is even slowly going.Thomas has tomorrow his last workday for this week and i hope the Weather is at the weekend so nice like the last days.Many Fun at woolly lamb wish you your Mandy