Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hump Day - Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good morning!
I almost typed January! Can you believe how fast this first month of the year has gone by?

Well, I did finish the skulls pattern of my skull hat. I finished it this morning along with the 2 extra rows needed. Tonight I will finish the hat and post a picture. I wanted to wait until it was completed before taking the picture because it just didn't look good with just the the skull pattern. I think Gregory will love it! I plan to send it to him on Saturday so he can wear it IF we get any cold weather! (For my part, it can stay like this until April!) Of course, I'll have to take it to Woolly Lamb on Thursday knit night for show-and-tell! Maybe I'll buy some more yarn and make another hat!

Not too much else to write about. I didn't even check my Words With Friends last night because I was so busy finishing the hat!

Until tonight when I post the picture! Hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy this respite from winter!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Yes its unbelieveble how fast the first month has gone by but this make me happier because it bring me closer to you!!!Yeah!!!!Brigitte will be glad to see you on Thursday because she missed you last Sunday in Woolly Lamb.And now i know why you didnt play Words with Friends last night but i can understand that.I am so sure that Greg will love his new Skulls Cap like us.Untill tomorrow,i go now in my Bed,the Cold make us tired.
Good night and for you a nice evening with knitting.