Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day! - February 14, 2012

Today is the 31st anniversary of our engagement. Yes, we got engaged on Valentine's Day, 1981! Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Engagement Anniversary to my DH! He stills remembers every year and gives me a Valentine's Day card with Happy Anniverary of our Engagement written in it ! What a guy!

I am very excited because I just orderd my favorite St. Patrick's Day basket and accessories from Longaberger. It's the shamrock design! I LOVE shamrocks! I ordered the basket, hang tag, two octagon placements, a purse (I just don't have enough!) and a square tablecloth. I can't wait to get them! I just needed something to make me happy - sorry Tom : ( Here is a link where I hope you can see the items. https://www.longabergerfactorystore.com/p-10845-shamrock-placemat.aspx


Not a lot of time today, too busy ordering my Shamrock stuff! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day - even if it is a made-up holiday! We all need a little break during this long winter!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

This is so nice of your Tom to give you every Year again a Valentine´s Day Card ,its show how much he loves you!!The items are looks pretty and i can good understand why you must have and you love it but what is the St.Patrick´s Day and what do you do there?And what is a Shamrock?I was looking in my English-German Wordsbook but it doesnt find a Translate.I am so glad to have in 4 weeks holiday,i cant wait to have it.