Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good morning!
We had a very nice Valentine's Day; we celebrated by having Dinty Moore Beef Stew over rice. Very romantic! (And it was leftovers that Gregory didn't want because he got tired of them at school!) We're really trying hard to eat at home and save money. My time as being unemployed really hit home and made us realize that if we spend $250 - $300 every two weeks on groceries, we'd better stay home and eat them!  I sat and enjoyed my Tuesday evening shows and we watched the recording of The Bachelor from Monday night when we were watching something else. I can't believe he's keeping that B___H Courtney! He deserves whatever he gets with that one now as far as I'm concerned.

Today at work we celebrate the February birthdays. Everyone brings some snack or something to share. I thought I'd see what the masses do before I bring anything myself. My boss will probably bring her famous chocolate chip cookies. They are FABULOUS! She brought some in last month and I ate 3 of them!!!

I am feeling 100% back to normal today. My Pink-eye is gone and I actually have some energy! I can't wait to go to knitting tomorrow night! I haven't seen my knitting ladies for a long time! Last week Thursday I was too sick to go there and Sunday we went to Milwaukee. I'm back and ready to knit!

Enjoy the day and remember, today is the first day of the rest of your life!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

its nice what you celebrate in the usa.Why do you celebrate the Birthday of February?I never hear that in my life before!But its great and i think its better to make a party as to be sad.I love that!I am so happy you are full of energy again an you are fit.I wish you for tomorrow many fun at Woolly Lamb and hope you have a nice time there with all your knitterladys.