Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good Morning Chicago! - February 8, 2012

Not too much going on with me. I have a bit of a head cold and don't feel great. I didn't even knit last night! That means I'm really sick! Also, of course, the dreaded MONTHLY REPORT has been ongoing since last week Friday....does it ever end and has kept me very busy at work? Well, maybe today it will end! : )

Has anyone been watching the Bachelor on TV? I didn't want to get too invested in it but my DH (Dear Husband) has been watching it and I got caught up in it! It seems like it's all scripted. It must be a real ego boost for these guys to have 25 women trying to get their attention! What kind of girl can fall in love with someone so quickly? It's beyond me.

Hopefully I will make it to Woolly Lamb tomorrow night for our open knit. Last week I met and talked with a very nice lady who served in the Army in Afghanistan. She is an auditor (good God they're all around me - at knitting and at work!) and was very interesting. Her life has been very full! It's nice to meet new people at knitting and good for Brigitte to get some new blood!

Well, off to figure out how to put my blog on my IPhone....

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I am glad you have now your Blog on your iPhone,now you can write when ever you want where you want.i Hope your Head cold goes away very fast i know how you Feel now i hate it to have One.i Feel with you