Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6, 2012 - The Ric Rac Scarves are Done!

Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law Steve Wilson! He turned 63 today! What an old man, but a great guy! Hope you enjoy your year!

I had a great weekend and finished the two Ric Rac scarves. They were very quick to make; about one hour for each! Sorry but my picture isn't that great but you get the idea:

I started the Snappy Hat yesterday but don't have much to show for it. Picture to come soon.

We had a great time at the Woolly Lamb Knit shop yesterday. Our dear Tom brought a Superbowl feast for us! We had a great time, ate a lot, drank a lot, did some knitting, and had so much fun! Speaking of Superbowl, did your team win? Who cares! I just watched it for the commercials and the half-time show. I thought Madonna was great but so many people were ripping her! She's 53! What more could you want! She was great and I don't even like her that much! Of course, I loved Cee Lo Green - I think he's so great!

Well, I'll sign off for now so I can watch the rest of The Voice and The Bachelor - we're watching both - just changing the station during the commercials! Ha-ha!!

By the way, Gregory got the Skull Hat today and he loved it! I plan to make another one for him in black with white skulls - just like my friend in Germany - Thomas!

2 comments:

Mandy Schröder said...

Hi my dear Colleen,oh how i love your Blogs,its always a big Pleasure to read it.Thomas is so proud now that you refer him in your Blog becaus his Scull Cap and you write your Friend from Germany,thats make him so happy!The 2 Pics of you with the Ric Rac are so wonderful,really great.And you look so lovely.Its nice to hear that the sunday at Woolly Lamb was nice,Brigitte send me Pics of all what Tom bring to eat and to drink.Its sad the New York Giants won the Superbowl because in the other Team plays a german Man but the better Team should always win.I shared your opinion so exactly with Madonna,i saw her Occurs online and i must say she was so great,she is amazing.Its funny to read if you see 2 series you chanching the station during the Commercials,its like me and Thomas.If in the TV are 2 series we like it so see and can not unite what we see we do the same like you.Really crazy how many Similarities we have.

Juanita Plock said...

Just want to say hi here so you know I'm reading your blog :^) So far I'm loving it!!