Monday, February 20, 2012

As Promised; Pictures

Hello!
As promised, here are some pictures of my projects, etc.

This is the cable stitch hat I made. It is the February project at Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio. It is the "Snappy Hat." Thanks to Tom (knit shop) for the pattern.
This is the beautiful Chinook Scarf pattern Tom (knit shop) brought in. I am having a great time knitting it.
Happy Birthday to Me!
A few of the presents I bought for myself!

This is an all over moisturizer Brigitte has. The scent is so soft. It's great for moisturizing dry hands while knitting.


Everyone needs a Namaste notions holder with a secret compartment!


Looks like a pencil case but it is for needles, etc. I just had to have it and notice anything about these items? They're red! My favorite color!


Mesh bags for projects (socks!) or miscellaneous items. There is a larger one but it's holding the beautiful Chinook scarf in progress!


And last, but not least, my Namaste backpack! A knitter can never have too many bags!  Ha- Ha! So now everyone knows my dirty little secrets; I love red and I love knitting! : )






1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Hi Colleen!
The Chinook Scarf looks so great,you are a very good knitter!And i dont know there are a moisturizer for knitting,very interesting for me.All items looks good too but the Namaste backpack is the best thing what i see in the last time,he is so wonderful and the color is so nice,and i think in black he looks good too.Now i can understand yo why you say you must have this one.I hope you have a long time pleasure with all this nice things.Its good for to know that you let it go well with you!I hope i can see Tom too when we come to Chicago,he must be a nice man with many heart.I am so ready with pancakes,no more please!!!!You have cute dirty little secrets.