Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finally! I am back up and running. I haven't been able to get onto my blog at work for the past two days! Can't figure out what the problem is!

Anyway, I am having so much fun knitting my Chinook scarf! It is soooo beautiful! Thank you Tom for bringing the beautiful pattern to Woolly Lamb and Brigitte for helping me wind the yarn. I'll post a picture when I get a little further. I'm looking forward to Thursday Knit Night tomorrow! I have a meeting at work tomorrow from 3:30 - 5:00 and it better not go any longer than 5:00. Don't they know I have a standing date every Thursday night? : )

Went to St. Peter's church near my office this morning for ashes. My coat got caught on the door handle going into the hall where they were giving the ashes and then when I got up from the kneeler, I pushed it right into the poor priest. I couldn't believe how clumsy I was!

Not much else to report today. Just the fact that tomorrow is Thursday!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

yes thats right the chinook scarf is really beautiful.i wish you today at woolly lamb many fun and hope your meeting goes no longer than 5:00 so can go to your passion knitting.why do you go in the church for get ashes?sorry but i hear something like that for the first time.I am a little girl from germany and i am not nosey only still glad if i know all;)Is this a Tradition in the usa to go on Ash Wednesday in the church and get ashes?you know what i think,when i do this in the church i will maybe clumsy like you,and i love how many similarities we have together and if i will be together with you in the church we will laugh so much about us like young girls and like real friends like you and me.i love it to be your friend.i hope you enjoy your time at woolly lamb tonight.big hug