Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Morning - Rainy Day and All

At least it's warm outside today! The birdies were chirping this morning thinking Spring is here. It may well be because the weather has been so weird. We're expecting colder temps coming in this afternoon and overnight but then warmer the next few days!

Unfortunately this warm weather has spawned a few tornadoes in the area. Branson, Missouri had a very bad tornado. Let's hope it's not as bad as the one in Joplin, Missouri!

I finally finished knitting my Maggie Jackson stole. I think the powers that be were conspiring against me to finish that thing. However, once I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS, it was smooth sailing. I still have to weave in a few ends and then press all of the MANY pieces! I'll do the weaving in tonight and then press the pieces over the weekend. I can't wait to post a picture of the finished product! Another UFO done - almost.... My friend Liz said it's not really hard to put it together so I'm feeling positive about that...we'll see! 

Today is the last day of the bar exam for my oldest son. I don't think I could go through this again with the younger one! (After all, it is about me! - Ha-Ha!) I know it's more nerve racking for him than it is for me but the stress is difficult for both of us! I saw a man in the elevator this morning and asked him if he was a lawyer. He said yes and then asked why. I told him my son was taking the last part of the bar exam today and I was wondering how difficult it is. He said they have a high pass rate in Illinois so that made me feel better. He also said it was a long time since he took it - he was probably 65 or so!

Well, back to work for me. Have a great day and don't let a house fall on you!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I dont know how a hurrican or Tornado is but if i see the pics in the tv i Must say i hope i will never alive One in my Life.god bless all the People in missouri!david will get with left you will see.i am Looking forward to see your Big scarf.i am sure you can be proud of you.