Friday, February 17, 2012

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I forgot to tell you that I completed the dreaded FAFSA for Gregory. I'm so glad when that is complete. Now I can relax about that. (This is a government process that we have to complete on line for any financial aid we can get for his college tuiton.) We generally do not get any but the college requires we do it. I've been doing it for about 10 years now with David's college, law school, and now Gregory. It's very easy because all your information is stored from year to year. You just need to give them your current income and any investments (ha!) that you have.

So glad also that it's Friday! The week did seem to fly by very quickly. Now we have the weekend to look forward to. Grocery shopping tonight, cleaning house tomorrow, and then dinner out on Saturday night! Yeah. That's the only night we go out for dinner now on our new austerity program. (Except I can't seem to understand the meaning of that word....been shopping a bit too much lately and it's time to stop!) I tried to put myself on a yarn diet but that didn't work. Last night at Woolly Lamb, Brigitte had some new beautiful white yarn and I couldn't resist buying it to make a baby blanket. Do you think I have enough projects? Oh well, it's a terrible case of startistis. I will post some pictures this weekend. I'm not sure how to post them at work (which is when I write in my blog during the week) so I'll do it this weekend. I dont' start work until 9:00 a.m. but I get here at 8:00 a.m. so I have time to catch up on Words With Friends, email and this blog. Unfortunately my office is like a bomb shelter and I have a hard time getting a signal on my Iphone!

Well, enjoy the weekend and Mandy, make sure you eat some delicious pancakes for me and don't work too hard!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I have already eat One pancake Nougat yesterday
and One with Vanille cream today for you and i was so
Thinking about you in this Time,wonderful!i work a Lot of but
not hard because we have school vacation because
the carneval and so i have nothing to do,its very boring!
Tomorrow after work we go eat in our favorite Restaurant that mean no cooking at home!yeah!more Time for words with Friends and Reading the American wife!
Only 23 days Till my vacation yipppiiiii.I am Looking forward
so much to do nothing or this what i like to do(Long sleeping,Shopping with my mother or Sitting on my Mac and playing castleville on Facebook )Cant wait to see your New knitting Projekts Big hug