Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Evening!

I write this at 10:30 p.m. on Monday night. I can't figure out how to post pictures on my blog at work so I'm doing it now. Maybe I shouldn't try to post pictures at work? : )  Come on, of course I do it before I clock in each morning! Truly I do because I get there so early!

As promised, here is a picture of Aunt Elaine's hat blocked. I soaked it and then spread it around a dinner plate. You can really see the design on the top. I just love it!


Here is a picture of all the pieces of the Maggie Jackson stole. I thought I could finish the last piece tonight, but alas, I didn't FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS and had to take it down a bit. I will finish it tomorrow night and then be ready to piece it together next week. It doesn't look like much but, believe me, there's a lot of work in that pile of yarn!!


Until the next post...............

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

The Hat of Elaine looks so cute and nice,but how sweet must it look if she have it on her Head?I think great!How big will be the Maggie Jackson Stole?I think very big if i see all that pile of yarn!Wow!I believe it thats a lot of work for you but you get it,i know that.I sleeped last night very bad,but i dont know why.Thomas get up at 2.30am,and i get up too to give him a kiss.But if i was back again in my bed i couldn´t sleep anymore.And now i am so tired!I need my vacation so much.I wish you a nice day.