Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!

Well, will we get the snow predicted tonight? I hope there will be a lot again so we don't have to go to work tomorrow! It's the end of February so we know the snow won't stick around too much! : )

I was very upset today because I broke my tooth! Of course my new dentist and her partner are at a seminar and won't be back until Monday. Now I'll have to get it pulled and have an implant put in! I don't want to have to go to an oral surgeon to get it pulled or dug out! I'll probably have to take some time off work too! Not good if you've only been working since the beginning of January. My boss was very understanding and said not to worry! I am a lucky person in that respect! Luckily I don't have any pain but definitely cannot eat on that side. It's a molar in the back.

Knit Night was fun tonight. We laughed, ate, and did a bit of knitting. I picked out some beautiful soft yarn to make a hat for my Aunt Elaine. This is the yarn and the pattern. The yarn is a beautiful, soft Berroco Vintage red which doesn't show that well on the pic.

I'm anxious to begin knitting this hat to see what it looks like! I'll probably change the pattern a bit to better match the sample my Aunt wanted. I will start it tomorrow night and post a pic when it is bit more completed. I know, I know, I have startitis...it's very contagious when you visit a knit shop!! Brittany, I promise I will get your pencil scarf started before Spring!

Have a wonderful day and be sure to stop and smell the roses!

No comments: