Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekend, Sweet Weekend!

Hello all!
It's been a very hot and long week and I'm ready for it to STOP!! At least today it didn't reach 100 degrees! It was only 90 degrees! I sure won't be complaining about the snow when we get it this winter. (Maybe just a little complaining....)

We went up to Milwaukee to bring Gregory home for the rest of the summer. He took two classes and really enjoyed both of them. He's ready for a break from studying and reading.

Well, I haven't had a chance or the ambition to do anything this week. After my spurt of energy on Saturday and Sunday last week, it's been just a come home from work and veg week. I guess I blew my wad last weekend. Speaking of last weekend, I took pictures of the table runners I sewed up for you to see. I can't tell you how much I love making these table runners. They're so simple yet so beautiful if I say so myself. I can't wait to buy more fabric and make up some more.

Black and White Model

Christmas Model

Thanksgiving/Fall Model


Halloween One Model

Halloween Two Model

Delicate Flower Model
 
Chicken & Rooster Model (MINE!)


I have some beautiful fabric that I bought last weekend but didn't buy the inside fabric. I must have gotten so excited I forgot to buy it! I did manage to finish the 3 inches I needed for the knitting baby hat today but still need to do the top. Maybe I can get that done tomorrow. I can't wait to start on the little socks! My goal tomorrow is to cut out the pattern for my apron and possibly some of my new Halloween quilt. This one will probably take me until next Halloween to complete because I'll probably get tired of it and/or switch to knitting or scrapbooking! So many projects and so little time....

My DH and I are going to Dairy Queen tonight for a little ice cream treat. The boys are both out so we're going to do something decadent....get ice cream! Ha-ha!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and let me know which table runner is your favorite!

No comments: