Monday, June 11, 2012

A Very Productive Weekend!

Hello All!
I had a very productive weekend! After my trip to the quilt and knit shops, I was very eager to finish some of my outstanding projects. I finally put some eyes on the three chickens Sandy made for me; Sansa, Arya and Dany. I put them on display on the shelf in my kitchen. I think they are so adorable and really add to my display. Sandy is sooo talented!





I also finished my patriotic wreath (too late for Memorial Day but just in time for the 4th of July!) This is just made of Styrofoam, felt, and paper. I hung it on the front door and it looks very nice! Even my DH said it looked nice! That's always a bonus! It really was fun making it and very quick and easy! I used my scarpbooking tools to cut the stars out of glitter paper. I also bought some new Styrofoam cutting tools to put the felt pieces into the Styrofoam.

The Fourth of July is probably one of my favorite holidays. I love to see the fireworks on TV(no need to go to see them!) and decorate the house with red, white and blue!

Well, Monday is over. Unfortunately I had no energy to go to my knit class tonight - just too pooped to pop! I really missed the class but I'm finding it very difficult to have the energy to go to the class. Time will tell. Off to bed with me now! Until the next time!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

The patriothic wreath is so beautiful,i love it.Where did you get these great ideas always?How are my dear Colleen?I hope well!Today we have changed some Euros to Dollars,it was so funny if we get the Dollar bills and coins.They Looks for us like Game Money just like in the Game Monopoly😄.Crazy!We wanted to wait any longer to the Exchange because the Euro is in the Moment so unstable,he rise and fall with every Day.And what we have we have.And all bring us closer to Chicago.