Thursday, June 7, 2012

Almost Friday!

Well, I'm feeling a bit better since last night. I still am frustrated that I can't find out how that poor young boy is that got hit. I hope to read about it in the neighborhood newspaper.

The dreaded monthly report has been completed! With help from several of our runners, we managed to get all the reports collated and put into envelopes! What a good feeling! I'm very comfortable with the report now and it doesn't seem so bad now. (However, I still hate it.)

Went to knitting tonight but didn't do too much knitting! I sat and talked with the ladies and ate and drank a couple classes of wine! Nice conversation with good friends. Several of the ladies are going on a weekend trip to Michigan. They'll be attending a Maggie Jackson Tea and take some classes. I hope they enjoy themselves!

I think I'll take a ride on Saturday to a quilt shop. I'm trying to visit several quilt shops in the area. There is a quilt shop hop where you go to different shops and they give you a 15% discount and a raffle ticket for prizes. It's fun to see what each shop has. I know they do that with knit shops but I've never been on one.

My dear son Gregory came home this weekend. He was bored and wanted to be with his family - not - he wanted to come home and see some of his friends! It's still nice to see him and be with him. He's got such a great personality and makes me laugh.

Two of my knitting friends have changed jobs. They'll both be working within walking distance of my office. We'll be getting together for lunch soon somewhere in between our three offices! I can't wait! 

Well, tomorrow is Friday; the best day of the weekend! Hope the day goes fast and work is easy!Until the next time I blog....

No comments: