Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Good morning!
Today is Thursday and we all know what that means....Woolly Lamb Open Knit Night! Yeah!  I'm excited to show off my 10 minute table runner to everyone and purchase a couple buttons to decorate it. I'm also going to show off my Halloween table runner top. I signed up for a class at Quilters Destination in August that I can't wait to start! It's another Halloween table runner class from one of the new books I got, Let's Do Lunch.!  I told my dear friend Gladys about it and I hope she takes the class. Maybe some of the other ladies will join us!

My DH stopped at Three Bags Full and picked up my extra skein of yarn. Now I won't run out of yarn for sure! This is for the baby hat and socks I'm making. I also thought  of another yarn I have in my stash that will be perfect for this set too. It's a Claudia Hand Paint yarn. This is the color pictured below.





I must close for now because I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window. The keyboard keeps jumping around and putting me in crazy places! Until the next time.

I

No comments: