Friday, June 15, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Yeah! However, my Friday is just about over! Work was very busy (I love that!) and I had a lot of work to do (finally!) I had to send a package to Germany for someone today. Mandy, I offered to personally take it there so I could visit you but no go! Ha-ha!!

We went for pizza with David tonight for dinner. It was very good as pizza always is! Then we went grocery shopping - now we won't shop for two weeks! David is with Joanne and her family celebrating her birthday which is tomorrow.

Busy day with nothing much exciting going on. I did break my great Starbuck's insulated plastic glass today at work. I really am going to miss that cup. Now that it's hot outside, I love to have ice water at my desk all day. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get another one! : )

Tomorrow is a visit to my third quilt shop on the Quilt Shop Hop. More info to follow tomorrow and a peak at the fabric I'm buying for my quilt!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Hi my dear Colleen,it will be so great if you come to Germany to give me what you send.Is it a surprise for me?I ove Surprises and cant wait to get it.😄😘Dont be worry about your starbucks Glass,you get a new One,at the latest if we come to Chicago😉.I hope your have a nice Birthday Party from Joanne and please her from me Happy Birthday and all the best for the Future.Now we go to the Airport of Frankfurt,i am so excited to see it.I wish you a nice Weekend,Love Mandy