Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You Never Know....

I found a new book on line today and went to the library to get it tonight. It is Now & Then by Jaqueline Sheehan. I was excited all afternoon because I've revived my love of reading and couldn't wait to read it. After the library I went to Trader Joe's to get some snacks and cookies for my dear runners at work. On the way to my last stop I saw a bunch of cars stopped and people all upset. I found out a young boy got hit by a car. I don't know what happened but it did not look good for this boy. I feel so bad and pray that he will be ok. You just never know... Hug your loved ones and make sure young children are careful when they cross the street.

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I hope this young Boy will survive and his Injuries are not to serious!Its great you find a new Book,i know the Name but i think its not the same like the Movie with Demi Moore from the 1995.What about is your Book?Oh what i want ask you,do you know the iPhone and iPad App iPhoto?I have it on my iPad and i phone and its very good.You get it in the AppStore,its not for free but not expensive and it is worth the Money.So can you for example beaming Pics from your iPhone to your iPad and i think its good for sharing pics in your Blog.But its Prerequisite you have it on your iPad and iPhone.But you must only pay One Time for this.You can also sharing your pics on Facebook.All can you find in settings in the upper right corner in iPhoto.One Thing you Must know too,if you want beaming pics you can do this only with wifi.I hope you try it because its really great.And i know how complicated it is to write a Mail on a iPhone and make pics with the iPad.So i think this is a nice Solution to connect both together.I wish you a nice Day.Love Mandy