Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Son - A Genius

I was talking to my Dear Son this evening and he told me about a new AP. It's an AP for HBO. I downloaded it and I really like it. I can watch movies and tv shows that are on HBO! Now I can watch Game of Thrones! I love that kid! My baby hat is coming along nicely. Unfortunately, I don't think I will have enough yarn for both the hat and the socks. I called Three Bags Full today and they're holding another skein for me. My DH works very close to the shop and he's going to pick it up for me! What a great guy! I may not need it but better to be safe than sorry! I'm currently reading a book; Bloom by Kelle Hampton. It's a true story about a woman who has a baby girl with Down Syndrome. She didn't expect it and was deeply disappointed about the baby. She tells about her struggles to accept and love this baby. I can't read it on the "L" or at work because I'm constantly crying! I'm just skimming the book now because it still makes me cry! It is good but sad!!! Well, not a lot more to say. I chose some fabric from my small stash for the tote bag I posted last night. I may try to get this started soon. I'm very excited about trying it because it looks pretty easy. Have a great day and stay cool!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Stay cool isnt easy i these Days because here in Germany is it so sultry,incredible!In Chicago too?I have a good App too for you with the Name Citymap2go.You can use it on iPad and iPhone and show you Citymaps from Countries from the whole World.I have it and i must say its very good and i recommend it very much.Now can i see what is where in Chicago and Park Ridge😄.I hope you feel good.Love Mandy