Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Why Crafts Are My Life!

Hello all,
I was thinking today about why I love to craft. As I've said before, I can't remember a time when I wasn't crafting something. From making potholders with a metal loom and elastic fabric or putting together scrapbooks, knitting sweaters to making quilts, I love expressing my creativity by crafting. I could spend my days creating works of art! I try to do as much as possible in the little time I have and enjoy sharing my creations with all of you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy sharing them!

In case anyone would like to take a look at my dear Sable, I would like to share a recent picture of her. She is 15 years old but in good health. Her blood work came back very good so we're happy about that. She is deaf and blind so we pamper her by cooking hamburger, chicken, steak and pork for her but she certainly deserves it. She's been a joy to us and we're happy to do whatever it takes to make her happy! She has us well trained!!!


Colleen's Sable

In case anyone thinks I'm not knitting too much, I present two projects. The first one is my latest pair of socks. I'm known as The Sock Queen at Woolly Lamb and I do enjoy that name! I think socks are my favorite things to knit. The second is a baby blanket that's halfway done. Not sure who will receive this but there are some little baby girls coming around soon!


Socks


Baby Blanket


So there you have it. My cherished doggie Sable and my recent projects. I hope you enjoy this blog and remember to keep on doing what you love - even if you can't do it full-time!

No comments: