Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy Halloween!

No, it's not Halloween yet, as a matter of fact, it's not even October! However, Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and I love all things Halloween. I cut this project bag out over the weekend and couldn't wait to finish it. I am very pleased with it!

Halloween Black Cat Project Bag
Looking forward to Saturday because I'll be seeing Gregory AND going to Bungalow Quilt Shop in Milwaukee! Ok, ok, it is mostly Gregory but since there's a quilt shop nearby.... I have a list of what I need to get and some ideas of what I might want!!! 

On a serious note, I would like to ask everyone to say a prayer for my sister Kathy's husband Steve. He's having surgery tomorrow and I thought he could use everyone's good thoughts and prayers! 

Tomorrow is Open Knit Night at Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio! I have my bottle of wine and I'm ready to go! Oh, I will bring some knitting project to work on too! Probably my almost done socks! It will be nice to see my friends since I missed last week!

I'm planning to get back on track now with Weight Watchers. It's been an uphill battle for me recently and I need to get back to my losing ways! (Literally!) I miss my walks to the L but I'm also nervous about crossing the street since I almost got hit by a car twice! I don't want the third time to be the charm! So, I have to figure out a new way to exercise. We have a great FREE Fitness Center at work so I may just have to get sweaty in the am or after lunch.  All in the name of health and losing weight! I'll keep everyone updated on my progress in case you're interested! 

Enough for now. Tomorrow is Thursday and then one more day til the weekend!

No comments: