Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Post Vacation...

Hi All!
Back to the old grind today. Luckily there wasn't too much crap to take care of at work. I figured last week would be a good week to take off because there wouldn't be too much going on. Good thing because my "Monthly" starts on Thursday!

My goal this month is to try to get back on track with my WW now. I've been on a rocky roller coaster for a while and it's time to get serious and put my nose to the grindstone! I started walking back and forth to the "L" and home again. I'm really going to try hard now to stay on track!

I managed to complete another one of my project bags tonight and wrap up a few more pieces of fabric I realized I forgot about. Sewing is my "diet" friend in that I try to stay busy making something in the evenings since they're my hardest time!

This is a duplicate of one I made previously. I have three more bags to complete! Then it's on to some Halloween crafts! Think c a n d y  c o r n!


Thanks for reading and following my blog. I hope you're enjoying it. Until the next time!

No comments: