Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hello all!
Can you tell I'm NOT on vacation anymore? I just don't have the time or energy to blog too often!

Oh well, things have been pretty quiet lately. I did have a great weekend! Saturday we had a garage sale. It was a Park Ridge wide sale. There was close to 100 garage sale participants. That was good and bad; good that it brought in so many people but bad because there were so many garage sales. People would just drive by and look. My DH was insulted that our junk wasn't good enough for them to stop! ; ) Our neighbor also had her stuff out and I bought $11.00 worth of stuff from her! Ha Ha!!!



Baby Basinette
This is a gift I bought from my neighbor for my niece who is expecting a baby girl on New Years 
Eve! I also bought 10 puzzles for her when she's a bit bigger! Couldn't resist and my neighbor is so
clean I'm sure everything is better than when it was new! Thanks Linda!!

Some of our stuff...














We didn't make enough to retire but it was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed chatting and relaxing outside!

Sunday was the Bears home opener and my DH and son went with my cousin Janice's DH and their brother-in-law. I went to my Janice's house and we shopped at Loopy Yarns downtown, went to Starbucks where I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season with her and walked around her beautiful neighborhood downtown.



I found the greatest little gadget at Loopy Yarn; they are circular needle tags to differentiate the sizes. Cute idea! Of course, I HAD to have them along with some highlighter tape and a BEAUTIFUL skein of brown Madeline Tosh sock yarn. I even talked to the owner about selling her some of my Project Bags there!


Once the boys got back from the game, we went and had a nice dinner together! All in all a great weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love the bassinet. Thanks for the great picture with the coffee. :)