Sunday, August 31, 2014

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hi all,
Had a wonderful day today! After a great breakfast, we took care of some personal business and grocery shopping, I came home and sewed the two pillowcases and two table runners I previously cut out.
Christmas Table Runner

Mixy Matchy Pillowcases

Just need to press them a bit and they're done!

Later that afternoon I met some of the ladies at Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio to chat and knit. A nice afternoon of knitting and friendship. I also heard from my niece Heather regarding some candy corns I asked her to crochet for me. She is able to do so as well as make me a candy corn hat! I am SOOO happy! Photos will be shared! 

Of course, after church we ate dinner and I relaxed and watched Cedar Cove and then the sappy Hallmark movie afterwards! Life is good!

No comments: