Thursday, August 28, 2014

WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION - DAY 3!

Good morning,
As I sit writing my blog and drinking a cup of coffee, I realize how much I truly enjoy being in my house. Sure, I'd love to go somewhere for a week and sight see, shop and relax in a nice hotel spa. But being in my home, all alone, doing what I want to do (even if that means doing laundry or cleaning out a cabinet!) I LOVE IT and I would NEVER get bored!

Ok, I didn't accomplish as much sewing as I wanted to yesterday. The only reason was that I was underestimating just how much work needed to be done! There's a lot of "fiddly" stuff that needs to be done behind the scenes before actually putting the bag together. However, I still enjoy doing them. I did complete 4 of them. Juanita, I use these bags for knitting or sewing projects. One of my friends from work bought one and she uses it for make-up. You can use them for anything! They are approximately 18 inches long and 14 inches wide. The bottom of the bag is flat and holds a lot of "stuff." They're made of 100% cotton fabric. Here are the ones I completed yesterday and some other ones I've already done. They are all for sale for $30.00 if anyone is interested. Just email me at cisaac5462@aol.com.




BAHHHH - sheep fabric w/ coordinating lining












Downton Abbey fabric - Lady Edith

Sheep with polka dot lining

View of lining




The three bags above depict what the bags will look like filled.



No comments: