Sunday, August 31, 2014

WHAT I DID ON MY SUMMER VACATION - DAY 5 - IT'S OVER ; (

Good morning!
Got so busy on Saturday that I forgot to let you know what I did on Friday. I was sad that my vacation was coming to a close but content with the fact that I had a great time and did a lot of the things I planned to do as well as some fun, unexpected things! I was also happy because the Sewing Bees were getting together on Friday for a BBQ and knitting day at Liz's house.

Ro, Gladys and I joined Liz and her DH Tony at their house for a BBQ lunch, chatting and knitting. We sat outside in their beautiful backyard, drank Margaritas, chatted and played with their adorable granddaughter Madison. After a delicious lunch, we went inside to Liz's beautiful cool house and relaxed. After a while we all started knitted and watched Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr. with Madison! It was a wonderful way to round out my vacation. Thanks Liz and Tony!

I wanted to get some pics but of course, didn't! Oh well! I ALWAYS forget!!!

I did do a bit more organizing of my fabrics and made more plans for my sewing room! Other than a few "Suzy Homemaker" duties, my vacation was over! But I really enjoyed my time off.


No comments: