Friday, January 27, 2012

Good morning! - January 27, 2012

True to my word, this is my third day of posting. I am so mad; I forgot my phone at home today. There was a time when I never even had my phone on! My kids would get mad because they would try to call me and I didn't have my phone on. I always said; "if you need to get ahold of me, you can call me at work or wait until I get home - nothing is that important! Now, with an IPhone, I can't be without it! I can't get a signal at work so it does me no good there, but I do enjoy having it when I want it! I mean, you have to keep up with your "Words with Friends" games!

Last night was our Thursday Open Knit night. Brigitte was busier than a one armed paper hanger! There was a full house and several new people! Brigitte was in Arizona last weekend at a fiber show and brought back some beautiful Namaste bags. Of course, she bought them in red! I ordered a beautiful leather back pack, a small notions holder, a set of mesh bags, and a small needle holder - all in red! I swear, we are like lemmings at that place! We do have so much fun there and really enjoy each others' company. I have to tell my boss that I cannot work late on Thursdays because I miss Open Knit! : )

Speaking of my boss, I must sign off for now because I need to get to work!

Have a wonderful day and get out and have a good time this weekend.

3 comments:

Mandy Schröder said...

I must so loud laugh if i read the one armed paper hanger and the lemmings.its so great to read it,please more.

Mandy Schröder said...

Without my Iphone i will be lost!!!!

Mandy Schröder said...

What are namaste bags and mesh bags?