Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Monday!

Hello friends!
Weathering (no pun intended) the many storms we're experiencing now. We really need the rain as we had sod put in and don't want to water if we don't have to!

Well, I did manage to stay the same (more or less - give or take .2 lbs! Oh well, it's a lifelong habit.  I'm trying to get more walking in now that it's warmer. I really love to walk and it's my best exercise.

I finished my April square for my block of the month project. It's the white one on the top right hand side. I still need to choose my fabric for the May block. Maybe I'll audition some fabric for my readers to help me choose!



I also purchased a beautiful jelly roll and it was delivered today; Downtown Abbey fabric. This is the Dowager line. Very pretty purple colors. (Hard to tell in this pic.)



I also have been working on my green shawl and have my second sock more than half way done!

Hope you had a nice day and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Until the next time....





1 comment:

Juanita said...

Very pretty! Going to be super when it's done :)