Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 3, 2014

Good morning friends!
Had a bit of a scare yesterday afternoon. I was sitting at work and thought there was a smear on my glasses. I took them off to see and realized the smear was not on my glasses! I saw a vertical line floating past my right eye. I looked up retinal detachment an thought that may be it. Called the doctor and he said to come in today. I just got back and luckily it wasn't as bad as that. Some kind of fluid in the eye was detached from the back of the eye. I guess the retina could detach but not likely. Have to go back in 6 weeks to check but be aware of the signs. Can't do anything about the line though. I hope it goes away at some point! My worst nightmare; not being able to see to do my crafts!!!!

Anyway. It's always something isn't it? I know some people have worse problems so I'm grateful it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Well, I'm very proud of myself; through this drama (and it could have been enough to push me over the edge), I was able to continue my healthy eating! Yeah!!! Two full days! It feels good and I'm getting my old mojo back! Let's hope it stays with me.

Here are a couple of the knitting projects I'm working on. I'm posting at home so I can add pics! (I hope!)

A beautiful shawl started

One sock complete and the second one started

Of course, I have some new fabric to make a project bag! Love the turquoise for the lining!

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy your Saturday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PROJECTS YOU ARE WORKING ON RIGHT NOW. HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR EYE WILL BE OK. :)