Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ice, Rain, Thunder, Lightening! Oh My!!!

What a day today has been. It started out cold and windy and has ended up with ice, rain, thunder and lightening! Strange but true. Should be better tomorrow and then we get 60 degrees on Wednesday! Crazy!

As promised, I have posted a picture of the 3 am Hat which I completed earlier this week. I knit it in Lorna's Laces worsted and checked it in with Brigitte last Thursday at Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio. Here is a picture of the finished product. I am very happy with it. I know I'll be making more of these because they were so fun. I really love making cables; some people think they're difficult but I love them. I took the suggestions on the pattern and increased the number of stitches cast on and did one more repeat of the cable. I would like to make another one for my sister Kathy but do it in a washable yarn. 








I also finished the February project; boot toppers. They were very easy to do and I finished them both this weekend. Here is a picture of them. I think they'll be great for Joanne for Christmas!

Now on to the next project for March!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat and boot toppers! Look forward to seeing your March project.