Sunday, January 6, 2013

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

Hi Friends!
Can't tell you what a great day I had today! Started with a trip to my favorite quilt shop; Quilters Destination in Arlington Heights. Ro and Julie, two of my knitting friends, and I left from Woolly Lamb and I drove there. We had such a great time shopping and picking out fabric to make pillow cases and 10 minute table runners. It was so nice to introduce them to the shop I love! We're planning to get together soon and work on the pillows and table runners. I can't wait to do that! I just wish I had taken some pictures of us at the shop! I can't even show you pictures of what I bought because I left it in the car. Oh well, next time.

After we went shopping, we stopped at McDonald's for lunch. We were all so hungry!

We finally made it to Woolly Lamb at about 3:00 to knit for a while. Then Ro, Gladys and I decided to go to the show to see Parental Guidance. It was such a funny movie. I recommend it to everyone! we laughed so hard! We had a great time.

After the movie, we went to dinner! Such a fun time!

Now to the next subject; exercise. I'm planning to start exercising! I bought a new yoga and holder to just lay on when I start doing my sit-ups! It's very nice and I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow. I'm also planning to try to walk more. I would like to start out slowly and do 10 sit-ups the first week, and then add 5 more each week until I do 50 every night. I'll probably we sore but I need to do something. Walking is my favorite exercise so I would like do more of that too!


My new yoga mat and cover!

Stay happy and enjoy life!



No comments: