Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Hello and Happy 2013 to everyone!
I actually managed to stay up until 12:00 this morning and watched the "ball drop!" Not that exciting when you're sitting by yourself! My DH was in bed, along with the dog, at 10:30...Mr. Excitement. Oh well, it is 2013!

I don't usually make resolutions because I can never follow through with them. This year, I'm actually going to make some resolutions and follow through with them! They are:

1.  Post on my Blog at least 3 times a week!
2.  Lose weight!
     - I have currently lost 11.8 lbs!
     - I will post a picture of myself monthly so you can see the transformation and so I stay on task!
3.  Knit one project per month from the knitting books I currently own
     - I will post a picture of each project and post status updates and the final completed project
4.  Finish some of my current projects
     - And there are A LOT!!!
     - Hope to post pictures and status updates too
5.  Exercise more!
     - Will set up an exercise schedule and update my progress

I spent a fantastic afternoon at Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio today with many of my knitting friends. It was our annual New Years Day party - we love to party! We ate chili, kruggle (sp?) and lots of other great things. It's so nice to be able to spend time with my friends, knit, chat and laugh! Brigitte offered many special sales and we all took advantage of them! No one wanted to go home we were having such a great time!


This is a picture of me (on the left - with my eyes closed) with Sharon, Julia and Sue. You'll notice the cowl I have around my neck - one of my newer projects.

January 3, 2013 is the one year anniversary of my job. This first year went by so fast and I've learned a lot about accounting. I've also learned a lot about PDFs and Outlook which pleases me to no end because I love to learn!

I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! I also wish Thomas a speedy recuperation!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I am so glad you post in your Blog again,thats fine.The Picture from the New Year Party in Woolly Lamb is nice and its nice to know you have great Time there with your Friends.I wish you many Luck for your Resolutions and i am sure you get it with left.Thomas say thank you to you.He is going next Monday in his Kur but we didnt think it helps because the Pain is to strong.Happy New and healthly Year.