Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday, January 14, 2013

Good evening all!
Haven't had a chance to blog, according to my schedule, since I was working overtime all last week! It was end of month and end of year! Lots of overtime for me!

I lost 4 pounds this past week! Yeah! Nine pounds closer to my first goal weight! I feel so much better now that I'm eating properly. We went to a co-workers house on Saturday - someone my DH works with. I decided to eat something before we went so I wouldn't be ravenous and eat everything in sight. I had some home made guacamole and chips which was out of this world! I did manage to control myself and only had 3 or 4 chips with dip on them. I didn't eat too much of the food; just a small sample of a few things. I passed up the brownies, cheesecake, flan, etc. but did have some of the Costco apple pie we brought. I just had a tablespoon of the pie so I could taste it and it was great!

I can't believe how in control I feel with Weight Watchers. My activity tracker has been a great help. I tend to do more and track how much activity I engage in so I get more points. This has really helped me. I now walk up the "L" steps instead of taking the escalator. I am panting and breathing heavy when I get to the top, outside, but I feel it's helping tone up my legs! I'm actually wearing jeans that are 2 sizes smaller not and not baggy! I hope I can keep up this new attitude!

My knitting friends and I are planning to do some sewing on January 21. We'll get together at one house and have a sewing bee! I'm going to show them how to make pillow cases and possibly some 10 minute table runners. I cut two pillowcases out and put one together so I could be sure I knew what I was talking about! It's very simple once you know how to do it!
My pillowcase almost put together.

This is the material I'm using for my 10 minute table runner


Well, we should have a great time getting together and having fun!



No comments: