Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good Morning Chicago!

For the second day in a row, I've worn my winter coat! It's cold here in Chicago, especially in the morning! Oh well, not much longer and we'll be crying it's too hot!!

No train issues today! : ) The man that sat next to me this morning couldn't get far enough away from me! It was a pleasant trip to work.

Woke up with a swollen jaw this morning. I guess my mouth is rebelling against all the Novocaine shots and drilling, prying and yanking on Monday! I have no pain but my cheek is a bit swollen. I took two Ibuprofen and put some ice on it this morning. I can't take the pain medication or the 600 mg Ibuprofen because they both make me sleepy! I thought I would fall asleep at my desk yesterday! I went to bed at 9:00 last night! (I apologize but I had no energy last night and couldn't put any pics on my blog!) Between the two of us, we couldn't even fix dinner. We just made do with whatever was quickest and we didn't starve! David was on his own too!

I tried to do some work on a baby blanket I knitted to embellish it a bit but couldn't concentrate enough. After four tries, I just gave up! I'll wait for a while before I attempt to do it again.

My DH gets his staples taken out this morning. I hope it doesn't hurt him too much! He'll be glad to have then out as he's been having headaches and thinks it may be related to that.

Time to get to work and make a living!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

I have worn my winter coat too here in Germany,its Aprilweather here with all what you can introduce,rain,sun,wind and even snow!I hate it either warm with sun or cold with rain but all together is not nice.I am tired too but i think i feel the weather and so i could sleep in the moment every Time.Get well soon,than you have again enough energy and Time to knit.Thomas is again still sleeping and i think i do the same.see you soon.