Monday, April 2, 2012

Back To Work!

I hope you saw my Maggie Wrap posted on Sunday. If not, take a look because I'm especially proud of it!

Well, the weekend is over. : (  It's back to work for a lot of us. This week is especially bad because tomorrow starts the dreaded monthly report and I have to work on Good Friday. Oh well, at least I have a job. While my DH, DC (dear children) and DD (dear dog) are sleeping, I will creep out of the house and go to work.

At least I was able to enjoy the weekend and enjoy my time at Woolly Lamb on Saturday AND Sunday! I plan to go there on Saturday this coming weekend too because there won't be any knitting on Sunday! Liz brought her little Bianca in on Saturday. She is just too cute! What a sweet little puppy! Speaking of puppies, out dear little Sable is doing very well. She's eating (hamburger and spaghetti!) but she's eating something. We got a new dog food from the vet that she likes better than her old stuff, however, we ran out of it yesterday so we need to get some more. Otherwise, she's fine!

Tomorrow I begin shuffling papers for the monthly report here at work. I've become used to it and sort of relish the quiet of the room I'm in. I have a radio and sit and compile all the reports for 4 or 5 days. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! : )  I have help at least half of the time so it's not too bad. It's my job....  I may not be blogging too much this week so miss me!

Tonight is my Monday knit class. I'll start, once again, on a Maggie Jackson vest that was started at least 2 years ago. I have the back completed and now just need to do the two sides and the collar - how difficult can that be? I love this Monday class because it spurs me on to get some old UFO's (unfinished objects) completed! My goal this month is to finish that vest! I can do it if I put my mind to it! Of course, I'll be posting a picture as soon as it's done.

Have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Mandy Schröder said...

Back to work that are the right Words today.My Work has me back and i feel a little bit my Legs and Feets because 8 Hours to stand after almost 3 Weeks Vacation is something where the Body still learn in the first Time.And i am so tired because i have not good Sleep last night and i must get up again very early.But tomorrow ia all forget.And i am glad to work again,for 4 Days and i have 4 Days free again.For what is the monthly Report and why do you have so little Time to do that?I hope its not too tough for you.One thing i know i hate this monthly Report because i want you write your nice Blog,you can be sure i will be missing you.Thank you again for the Pics with you beautiful wrap and Bianca.I love her like you.Its nice to hear from you you hade a nice Time at the Weekend at Woolly Lamb and today again.I like your UFOs and now i know what you mean,for me its an UFO an unidentified flying object.Thats funny i like your Humor so much.Please more!Dont work so much my dear Colleen and i wish you a nice eve with your knit class.Enjoy it.Big kiss