Monday, June 1, 2009

Weight Watchers

I'm going to tell everyone that I now weigh 247 .4 lbs. I am 52 years old and am 5 feet 6.5 inches tall. My goal weight is 150 pounds. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. I start Weight Watchers.

After I saw a picture of my self taken yesterday at the Woolly Lamb Yarn Studio Third Annual Fashion Show, I realized that I truly need to lose weight. If not for my health then for my self esteem. I made this beautiful top as well as the shawl but all I see is my fat self in it. I hate the way I look and the best way to change this feeling is to lose weight. I'm lucky because my DH is also going to WW with me. We're planning to rejoin the Community Center and actually use it!




I'll update this blog as often as possible, but definitely weekly to chronicle my weight loss. Hopefully this will encourage me to keep up the good work. I also joined the Ravelry.com Weight Watchers Group for support and encouragement.
Wish me luck!

No comments: