Friday, January 9, 2009

More Snow!!!

We awoke this morning to another blast of snow and cold. I keep asking myself why we live in the Chicagoland area? Forecasts call for single digit temperatures next week; looks like we'll be keeping the cabinet doors open to prevent the pipes from freezing!



My oldest son was just accepted to John Marshall Law School! YEAH!!! He quit his full-time job so now he'll be a starving student again! Oh well, at least he's going to fulfill his dream of becoming a lawyer!



I spent last night and the night before at Woolly Lamb Yarn. Wednesday night was a crochet class and last night was knit night. We have so much fun! I have a few pictures from our News Year's Day party that I downloaded to work on a couple scrapbook pages. These are some of my fellow knitters and myself. Can you guess who I am?




No comments: