Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I DID IT!


Well, I lost 7 pounds this past week! I'm so happy about that but I have to remember that I always lose weight quickly when I start to diet because I ate so much junk that my body naturally would lose weight! I'm still happy! If I could lose 3 pounds this week (I know that's going to be hard) I can say I lost 10 pounds! I don't know who I'll tell this to because I haven't said anything to anyone that I'm on Weight Watchers! I'm afraid to tell anyone in case I fail! My reward for losing 25 pounds will be an Ipod for myself. I do feel a bit thinner and I feel very much in control of my eating....it's a new feeling!
Knitting is coming along very well. I'm almost finished with my 4th pair of socks! They are so pretty and so soft...picture to be shown at a later date. I finished several projects including the market bag for my son's girlfriend's birthday. I'm almost finished with mine too! I also finished a beautiful Maggie shawl. I started a new baby blanket with some yarn earmarked for another project....didn't like the way it was coming so I stopped making it....now it will become a baby blanket!
I have been scrapping a bit but not as much as I would like. There just aren't enough hours in the day....
Don't even get me started on my quilting....

No comments: